- Data & Fact Sheets: Data and fact sheets compiled or reported by DSHA on housing trends and state and national housing data.
- Plans and Reports: DSHA strategic plans, program annual plans and performance reports.
- Research: Housing and related research, needs assessments, and other studies.
- Maps: Both static and interactive maps of housing data and program information.
Data & Fact Sheets
- Delaware Monthly Real Estate Market Report
- Foreclosure and Sheriff Sale Data, Monthly
- Homeownership and Vacancy Rates, 1986-2015
- Housing Fact Sheets (State and County)
- Housing Production Report: Monthly Building Permits as reported by the U.S. Census Bureau
- Preservation Inventory of Delaware Affordable Rental Housing
- Quarterly Affordability Gap sheets: This report shows median home prices, median incomes and affordability by county on a quarterly basis
Plans and Performance Reports
Consolidated Plan and CAPERs
DSHA's Five-Year Consolidated Plans, Annual Action Plans, and Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report (CAPER)s can be found here.
- Delaware Challenge to End Veteran Homelessness
- Downtown Development Districts Grant Program
- DSHA Strategic Plan
- FY2016 Affirmative Action Plan
- Limited English Proficiency (LEP) Plan
- Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Qualified Allocation Plan (QAP)
Moving to Work (MTW) Annual Plans and Reports
Since 1998, DSHA has been a Moving to Work (MTW) participating Public Housing Authority (PHA). Related annual plans and reports can be found here.
Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice
In 2011, the State of Delaware, cities of Wilmington and Dover, and New Castle County collaborated to prepare an Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice. The full report can be found here.
- Community and Choice: Housing Needs for People with Disabilities in Delaware
- Community Impact: The Effects of Assisted Rental Housing in Delaware
- Delaware's Plan to Prevent and End Homelessness
- Governor's Commission on Building Access to Community-based Services Five-Year Plan
Housing Needs Assessments
Approximately every five years, DSHA conducts a statewide housing needs assessment. The most recent report was released in September, 2014. Reports and related materials can be found here.
- Manufactured Housing Information and Issues
- State Transition Task Force for Emerging Adults with Disabilities and Special Health Care Needs: Executive Summary
- Fair Housing Maps: Maps showing Areas of Opportunity as referenced by the LIHTC Qualified Allocation Plan, Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program, and Housing Development Fund.
Homeownership Loan Program (HLP) Target Areas
See the HLP program page for more information.
Housing Development Fund Homeownership Opportunity Areas
See the HDF program page for more information.
- Housing Needs Assessment Reporting Portal (2015)
- Transit Maps: Maps referenced in the LIHTC Qualified Allocation Plan (QAP), showing DART routes and transit service areas.