All data & statics are provided as downloadable Adobe Acrobat PDF files, which can be read with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Census Bureau Homeownership and Vacancy Data
Delaware Affordable Rental Housing Preservation Inventory
Since 2008, DSHA has been compiling information on Delaware's inventory of privately-owned, subsidized or income-restricted affordable rental housing to assist in planning to meet the ongoing need to preserve this housing. The catalog includes units funded by the Housing Development Fund, USDA Rural Development, the Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) program, Project-based Section 8, and HUD 202 programs. The data in the Delaware preservation catalog was collected from several national and local sources. HUD has released and regularly updates databases on its subsidized, insured, and loan portfolio, as well as on the Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) program. The catalog was last updated in July, 2013. The links below include a spreadsheet which can be sorted by field and fact sheets with information from the catalog presented by site and county. Please contact Susan Eliason (Susane@destatehousing.com) or Marlena Gibson (Marlena@destatehousing.com) at (302) 739-4263 with questions.
DISCLAIMER: The Inventory is made available here for informational use only. While the Delaware State Housing Authority has no reason to believe that such information is inaccurate or incomplete, it cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this information. In addition, the Delaware State Housing Authority assumes no responsibility to update this information in the future. Accordingly, under no circumstances will the Delaware State Housing Authority be liable for the accuracy of the information published.
- Delaware Preservation Inventory
- Kent County Site Fact Sheets
- New Castle County Site Fact Sheets
- Sussex County Site Fact Sheets
Delaware and County Housing Fact Sheets
Fair Housing Maps
Housing Production Report
This report provides construction statistics by county on new residential housing units authorized by building permits. This data is updated monthly. County level data are totals provided for each county in which every permit office is requested to report monthly. The information for this report is obtained via the US Census Bureau website.
Real Estate Data Reports
Real Estate Data Reports are prepared quarterly by collecting data at the state, county, major city, and small town levels via a software program that shows recent home sales throughout Delaware. The report presents the median, average, minimum, and maximum homes sales for these areas.
As of 3rd Quarter 2009, these more detailed Real Estate Data Reports are no longer available. County-level median home price information is still available in the current Quarterly Affordability Gap Reports. DSHA is investigating other sources for future reports. For specific data requests, please feel free to contact Marlena Gibson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (302) 739-4263.
- Delaware Real Estate Data 2009 Second Quarter
- Delaware Real Estate Data 2009 First Quarter
- Delaware Real Estate Data 2008 Full Year Report
- Delaware Real Estate Data 2007 Full Year Report
- Delaware Real Estate Data 2006 Full Year Report
- Delaware Real Estate Data 2005 Full Year Report
- Delaware Real Estate Data 2004 Full Year Report
Quarterly Affordability Gap Report
- Delaware Affordability Gap Chart 2013 Full Year Report
- Delaware Affordability Gap Chart 2012 Full Year Report
- Delaware Affordability Gap Chart 2011 Full Year Report
- Delaware Affordability Gap Chart 2010 Full Year Report
- Delaware Affordability Gap Chart 2009 Full Year Report
- Delaware Affordability Gap Chart 2008 Full Year Report
- Delaware Affordability Gap Chart 2007 Full Year Report
- Delaware Affordability Gap Chart 2006 Full Year Report