This Delaware Housing Needs Assessment is intended to frame the current housing conditions within the state and examine the significant trends and issues that will dictate housing policy over five years.
These reports are developed using quantitative data and feedback from housing stakeholders, real estate developers, lenders, and policy makers. The information provided in these reports and supporting documents will guide housing agencies and local jurisdictions in their efforts to:
- Prioritize housing and housing-related services,
- Develop more targeted program and policy responses, and
- Better coordinate the use of federal, state, and local resources.
2023 – 2030 Housing Need Assessment
2015 – 2020 Housing Need Assessment
- Delaware and Wilmington Market Value Analysis (MVA)
- Delaware Housing Needs Assessment, 2015 - 2020
2008 – 2012 Housing Need Assessment
- Delaware State-wide Housing Needs Assessment 2008-2012 Executive Summary
- Delaware State-wide Housing Needs Assessment 2008-2012 (Full Document)
2003 – 2007 Housing Need Assessment